We’re delighted that you want to become a member of PAN and support our regional network. Your membership dues go toward supporting the mission and values of PAN.
Membership benefits include:
- Free access to PAN-produced webinars.
- Opportunity for Fiscal Sponsorship so you can apply for grant funding for your permaculture project without being a 501c3.
- 10% discount to PAN-sponsored events.
- Being listed in our regional Member Directory. (To appear in the directory, you must “opt in”.)
- Opportunity to contribute articles and content for PAN’s quarterly enewsletter that is circulated to PAN members and the broader community.
- Opportunity to be featured in PAN’s enewsletter as part of our Member Spotlight column.
- A member badge for your website that shows your support for PAN.
- Annual thank you gift that celebrates the spirit of permaculture.
- Eligible to be nominated for a PAN Board position. Eligible to make nominations for PAN Board position.
- Connection to the larger continental movement through the PAN hub.
- An opportunity to provide feedback on how PAN projects may evolve to best serve the community. As a valued member, your opinion and needs matter to us.
- The gratification in knowing that you are supporting the mission and work of PAN. Since we give away most of what we produce for free, we hope that you enjoy the warm and fuzzy feelings from that.
Your PAN membership fees support these projects:
- Educational webinars for members (free) and the public (paid).
- Quarterly enewsletter with educational content and regional information.
- Three regional email listservs: Northeast Permaculture, Capital District, and Western Mass.
- Facebook page and group.
- Coordination of seasonal gatherings: including summer convergences and retreats.
- A 5-hour per week paid Board Coordinator position to provide membership service, maintain quality of PAN’s initiatives, and help build PAN’s capacity.